EWSY Quidditch Fights for the WWE Survivor Series 2016 Event .
We return to a classic WWE Survivor Series event with team elimination bouts. As it should have always been.
Survivor Series 2016
- Brock Lesnar Vs Goldberg – Will we watch Lesnar lose in the end? Is Goldberg his kryptonite or will he finally have revenge? Whatever it is, let’s hope the bout does not disappoint … in excess. – 20 points.
- Team Raw (Brawn Strowman, Chris Jericho, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns and Kevin Owens) vs. Team Smackdown (AJ Styles, Dean Ambrose, Shane McMahon, Bray Wyatt and Randy Orton) – Surely the most important team Level in teams in a long time. Elmsworth may cost Smackdown the win, but Undertaker will have something to say on Tuesday if that happens. – 15 points.
- Team Natalia in the Smackdown team can be decisive. – Team Raw (Nia Jax, Sasha Banks, Charlotte Flair, Bayley and Alicia Fox) vs Team Smackdown (Carmella, Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, Alexa Bliss and Naomi) Especially to lose. As a team, Raw weighs a lot more but Smackdown needs it more for that reason. – 15 points.
- Team Raw (Shining Stars, Cesaro & Sheamus, The Club, Enzo & Cass and The New Day) vs Team Smackdown (Breezango, American Alpha, Usage, Hype Bros and Rhyno & Slater) by teams – On one hand the record Champions Of Raw and on the other hand the surprise of Smackdown with their respective equipment. By gallon should win Raw but Smackdown would be left with few victories in the event if they lose. – 10 points.
- The Miz (c) vs. Sami Zayn (Intercontinental Championship) – Sami Zayn has the opportunity to take the Championship to Raw. If Kalisto wins, this possibility may be a much more real reality than we think. – 10 points.
- The Brian Kendrick (c) vs. Kalisto (Cruising Championship) – If Kalisto wins the full Cruise Division he will move to the Tuesday night Smackdown live. With the new program of Cruises of WWE Network is not disposable a victory of Kalisto. – 10 points.
And you know, if you want to access more content in Podcast, pools and raffles you can do it through our drop down menus at the top of your screen or click here .
To participate you only have to leave your name and mail filling the form with your predictions. Remember that you maintain the success of the previous Quinielas and if it is the first time you participate nothing happens, you also choose to go back. I remind you that if a combat is added it does NOT enter La Quiniela and if any combat is modified, the organization reserves the right to declare it ANNULATED. Remember for those who live in Spain that you can follow the PPV live on the WWE Network the best option to watch the show without parones, jumps or in low definition. What is your Quiniela? I remind you that you have until Sunday at 23.59 Spanish time (16.59 Mexican time) to leave your results. Luck!