Following a successful WrestleMania, the first SmackDown Live post-WrestleMania took place on Tuesday, April 4 . The blue show was finally able to count on the unpredictability of the live broadcast to bring surprises in a week where the eyes of the world are on WWE. Now the company shares us through its official YouTube channel which, according to its criteria, were the highlights of the blue show.
Let’s go with the list:
- 10- “Ten Perfect” Tye Dillinger makes his debut in the main cast by facing Curt Hawkins.
- 9- During his street fighting, Baron Corbin through a table with Dean Ambrose applying a spinebuster.
- 8- Naomi retains the SmackDown Women’s Championship against Alexa Bliss after subjecting her to her Slay-o-mission.
- 7- Dean Ambrose launches with an elbow flying over Baron Corbin, who was at a table.
- 6- The Miz and Maryse take to the ring their parody of John Cena and Nikki Bella after their commitment.
- 5- Tye Dillinger beats Curt Hawkins with his Tye Breaker to complete a successful debut on the blue show.
- 4- After his incredible fight at WrestleMania, AJ Styles shows his respect earned by Shane McMahon, concluding his rivalry.
- 3 – Baron Corbin beats Dean Ambrose in his street fight after making him fall off the ropes and apply the End of Days.
- 2 – Bray Wyatt tries to use his tricks during the match, leaving Erick Rowan to be the one to receive the defeat.
- 1- Shinsuke Nakamura makes his ultra-expected debut on SmackDown Live, with included violinist.
The big debut of Nakamura, who did not see action in the ring and did not even say word, was left with the first place of the list, passing over the rivalry by Championship WWE. Perhaps the only major absence was the return of Erick Rowan, although it ended in a defeat that night, which was taken into account.
What do you think? What was your favorite SmackDown moment?